Events are fun activities or short weekend getaways organised by us for everyone to participate in.
These events encompass the spirit of iwannatravel, where we believe in having fun and creating memorable experiences for everybody.
- This event has passed.
4D3N Medan, Berastagi & Lake Toba (Group Tour: August)
30th August 2018 - 2nd September 2018
Medan is the ultimate gateway to nature’s wonders in Northern Sumatra with a full range of activities that cater to different interests. Long famed for its proximity to the largest volcanic lake in the world – the spectacular Lake Toba, there are many other sights not to be missed, such as Berastagi’s fuming volcanoes – Mt Sibayak and Mt Sinabung, and the highest waterfall in Indonesia – the magnificient Sipiso-Piso Waterfall. Culture buffs will have a heyday mingling with the locals in Berastagi town where you can explore the fruit and flower markets and the native villages of the Karo people. Samosir Island, with its idyllic and laid-back setting in the middle of Lake Toba, is a great place to relax and rejuvenate your spirit at the end of your sojourn.
Detailed Itinerary: http://iwannatravel.com.sg/indonesia/4d3n-medan-berastagi-lake-toba
Tour Dates: Every last Thursday of the month
29 Mar 2018 Thurs – 1 Apr 2018 Sun
26 Apr 2018 Thurs – 29 Apr 2018 Sun
31 May 2018 Thurs – 3 Jun 2018 Sun
28 Jun 2018 Thurs – 1 Jul 2018 Sun
26 Jul 2018 Thurs – 29 Jul 2018 Sun
30 Aug 2018 Thurs – 2 Sep 2018 Sun
27 Sep 2018 Thurs – 30 Sep 2018 Sun
Meeting Venue: Medan Kualanamu International Airport
Recommended Arrival Flights:
SilkAir MI234 Arrives 08:00am
Singapore Airlines SQ5234 Arrives 08:00am
Recommended Departure Flights:
SilkAir MI237 Departs 20:05pm
Singapore Airlines SQ5237 Departs 20:05pm
Minimum Group Size: 6 to go
Price: SGD 420 Per Pax
10% Early Bird Discount for First 4 Sign-up
- All local land transfers including airport transfers
- Guided Mt Sibayak sunrise hike
- Ferry tickets to Samosir
- Entrance fees to Sipiso-piso waterfalls
- All accommodations
- Local Indonesian guide cum driver (English speaking)
- Return international air tickets
- Travel insurance
- Hot spring fees (optional stop)
- Indonesian VISA (ASEAN citizens are VISA-free up to 30 days)
- All meals not indicated
- Tips for guide
- All expenses of a personal nature
Accommodations: Twin-sharing basis in 3 Star Hotels in Berastagi and Samosir Island. Single room can be arranged at a supplement fee of SGD 120 per pax for the whole trip.
- 50% deposit is required for Tour Reservation.
- Tour confirmation will be given once the Minimum Group Size is formed.
- The cut off date is 3 weeks prior to trip departure. If the Minimum Group Size is still not formed, full refund will be provided.
- Suggested flight timings are provided as above. It is recommended to book the flights only after the tour is confirmed.
- There will be no tour leader from Singapore. Participants will meet our local tour guide at Medan Kualanamu International Airport upon arrival.