Events are fun activities or short weekend getaways organised by us for everyone to participate in.
These events encompass the spirit of iwannatravel, where we believe in having fun and creating memorable experiences for everybody.
- This event has passed.
4D3N Yogyakarta (Group Tour: August)
2nd August 2018 - 5th August 2018
“You Name It, Jogja Has It” is our tagline for Yogyakarta, the Indonesian city most famous for its Borobudur World Heritage Site. Yogyakarta, also known as Jogjakarta or Jogja, has something to offer for every type of traveller – cultural landmarks, historical ruins, white sand beaches, volcano trekking, river rafting, caving, orchard gardens, shopping and gastronomic tour, café hopping, etc. Despite being the second most popular tourist destination in Indonesia after Bali, Yogyakarta is still very much laid back with a relaxed atmosphere and friendly locals.
Detailed Itinerary: http://iwannatravel.com.sg/indonesia/4d3n-yogyakarta
Tour Dates: Every first Thursday of the month
5 Apr 2018 Thurs – 8 Apr 2018 Sun
3 May 2018 Thurs – 6 May 2018 Sun
7 Jun 2018 Thurs – 10 Jun 2018 Sun
5 Jul 2018 Thurs – 8 Jul 2018 Sun
2 Aug 2018 Thurs – 5 Aug 2018 Sun
6 Sep 2018 Thurs – 9 Sep 2018 Sun
Meeting Venue: Yogyakarta Adisutjipto International Airport
Recommended Arrival Flights:
SilkAir MI152 Arrives 09:50am
AirAsia QZ659 Arrives 12:25pm
Recommended Departure Flights:
SilkAir MI152 Departs 16:10pm
Garuda GA9445 Departs 17:50pm
Minimum Group Size: 6 to go
Price: SGD 560 Per Pax
10% Early Bird Discount for First 4 Sign-up
- All local land transfers including airport transfers
- All accommodations
- All hotel breakfasts
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees and activities fees to all places of interest stated in above itinerary
- Return international air tickets
- Travel insurance
- Indonesian VISA (ASEAN citizens are VISA-free up to 30 days)
- All meals not indicated
- Tips for guides
- All expenses of a personal nature
Accommodations: Twin-sharing basis in 3 Star Hotel in Yogyakarta. Single room can be arranged at a supplement fee of SGD 120 per pax for the whole trip.
- 50% deposit is required for Tour Reservation.
- Tour confirmation will be given once the Minimum Group Size is formed.
- The cut off date is 3 weeks prior to trip departure. If the Minimum Group Size is still not formed, full refund will be provided.
- Suggested flight timings are provided as above. It is recommended to book the flights only after the tour is confirmed.
- There will be no tour leader from Singapore. Participants will meet our local tour guide at Yogyakarta Adisutjipto International Airport upon arrival.