“We are a boutique travel company specialising in adventure travel. By adventure, we simply mean going above and beyond one’s normal known area, seeking out experiences which are unfamiliar. It can be a hiking trip to beautiful Mount Rinjani in Indonesia or a cultural trip to mysterious North Korea. Life is short and we hope to help you make the best out of it.” – IWT
If you are keen in seeking new adventures, open to new experiences, making new friends, welcome to join in our open trips! We will be updating the calendar throughout the year, so do check back regularly to join in our … Continue reading
Here is a guide to the Gunungs in Indonesia that iwannatravel currently offers. We do note that this is only a small percent of the many many mountains in Indonesia, but do check back regularly as we strive to add in … Continue reading
Gunung, the Malay word for Mountain, are aplenty in West Malaysia, and the wide range of options available serve as an excellent weekend getaway or a training ground for hikers based in Singapore. Here is a guide to the Gunungs in … Continue reading
1. We believe in providing a streamlined, uninterrupted and personalized customer service experience to all our clients. You will be assigned an experienced and dedicated travel coordinator who will take care of your travel needs and requirements throughout the various stages from initial enquiry, itinerary planning and tour confirmation to post tour feedback. The same travel coordinator will also be contactable 24/7 via phone during your trip.
2. All our travel coordinators are experts in their assigned destinations who have been to majority of the places themselves. Our destination knowledge are also complemented via intensive research.
3. As a boutique travel agency, we work directly and closely with all our local guides and operators with absolutely no 3rd party in between. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, whatever stated in the agreed itinerary will be duly fulfilled by us and our partners. Rest assure you will not be taken by surprise of discrepancies like some ever experienced with mass-market tour operators.
4. We pay our guides (and porters) well and regularly provide them constructive feedback (via customer post-trip survey) on how they can do their job better.
5. We are an ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority) registered business with valid STB (Singapore Tourism Board) license. We have a proven track records with both individual and corporate clients – check up our Facebook page and testimonials.
6. We faithfully abide by Singapore Tourism Board’s paid up capital requirements and practice conservative financial management. By requiring all our clients to pay in full before trip commencement, we can pay our partners on time and prevent cash flow and debt plagues frequently encountered by other operators in the industry.
7. All our quoted rates are NETT with no hidden charges with a transparent and easily understandable cancellation & postponement policy.
- Discount is only applicable for the first Malaysia day trip; not applicable for subsequent Malaysia day trips.
- Departure date for the discounted trip must be before that of the multi-day hiking trip
- Multi-day hiking trip refers to hiking trip with a duration of at least 3 days or more.