Events are fun activities or short weekend getaways organised by us for everyone to participate in.
These events encompass the spirit of iwannatravel, where we believe in having fun and creating memorable experiences for everybody.
- This event has passed.
Everest Base Camp Trek (18 Oct to 4 Nov 2017)
18th October 2017 - 4th November 2017
Date: 18 Oct to 4 Nov 2017
Meeting Time and Venue: Kathmandu Airport (we will let you know the suggested flights)
Expected Group Size: 4-6 pax (2 pax already confirmed going)
Day 01 – 18 Oct, Wed – Arrived in Kathmandu (D)
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our friendly representatives and transferred to your hotel. Free & easy for your sightseeing around Thamel, the tourist area and follow by a welcome dinner.
Day 02 – 19 Oct, Thu – Kathmandu – Sightseeing (B/L)
After breakfast, depart for a cultural and historical tour of Kathmandu tour of Kathmandu city.
– Swayambhunath (For eyes temple), a hilltop temple in the middle of the Kathmandu valley.
– Bouthanath Stupa, one of the biggest stupa in the world. Its four pair of eyes in the four cardinal directions is keeping watch for righteous behavior and human prosperity.
– Pashupatinath Temple, one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva setting on the bank of the sacred Bagmati River.
– Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Day 03 – 20 Oct, Fri – Kathmandu – Lukla – Phakding (B/L/D)
After breakfast, you will take domestic plane around 35 minute of flight to Lukla (2840m) then trek up to Phakding (2610m), 3hrs walk. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 04 – 21 Oct, Sat – Phakding – Namche (B/L/D)
After breakfast, start trek from Phakding to Namche Bazar (3446m) the biggest ethnic Sherpa village, influenced by Tibetan Buddhist society and the gate of Everest region, 6hrs walk. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 05 – 22 Oct, Sun – Namche Bazar (B/L/D)
After breakfast, trek around Namche Bazar, free day for acclimatization and visit around the village. Explore around Syangboche and Khumjung. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 06 – 23 Oct, Mon – Namche – Tengboche (B/L/D)
After breakfast, start trek from Namche to Tengboche (3867m). Overnight at Guest House.
Day 07 – 24 Oct, Tue – Tengboche – Pheriche (B/L/D)
After breakfast, start trek from Tengboche to Pheriche (4252m). Overnight at Guest House.
Day 08 – 25 Oct, Wed – Pheriche – Lobuche (B/L/D)
After breakfast, start trek from Pheriche/Lobuche (4910m). Overnight at Guest House.
Day 09 – 26 Oct, Thu – Lobuche – Gorakshep (B/L/D)
After breakfast, start trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep (5160m) and Everest Best Camp (5360m), return trek to Gorakshep. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 10 – 27 Oct, Fri – Gorakshep – Kalapaththar (B/L/D)
After breakfast, start trek from Gorakshep to Kalapaththar (5545m) and return trek to Lobuche. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 11 – 28 Oct, Sat – Lobuche – Dingboche (B/L/D)
After breakfast, start trek from Lobuche to Dingboche. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 12 – 29 Oct, Sun – Dingboche – Tengboche (B/L/D)
After breakfast, start trek from Dingboche to Tengboche. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 13 – 30 Oct, Mon – Tengboche – Namche Bazaar (B/L/D)
After breakfast, start trek from Tengboche to Namche Bazaar. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 14 – 31 Oct, Tue – Namche Bazaar (B/L/D)
Buffer Day. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 15 – 1 Nov, Wed – Namche – Lukla (B/L/D)
After breakfast, start trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 16 – 2 Nov, Thu – Lukla – Kathmandu (B)
After breakfast, take early morning flight from Lukla to Kathmandu 35minute of flight and transfer to the hotel.
Day 17 – 3 Nov, Fri – Kathmandu Free & Easy, Overnight at Hotel. (B)
Day 18 – 4 Nov, Sat – Kathmandu – Departure (B) (^^ Home Sweet Home)
After breakfast, have your last minute shopping and Transfer to airport for your flight home.
• All accommodation in Kathmandu, three star standard Hotel with breakfast or tea house during the trek.
• All sightseeing entrance fees, trekking permit fees.
• All transportation includes airport pickup drop.
• Domestic flights between Kathmandu and Lukla.
• All meals stated accordingly in the itinerary. Drinks provided is coffee and tea any other than that like soft-drink, mineral water hot chocolate etc is under client own cost
• Govt. Licensed Guide for Kathmandu, and Trekking.
• Porter to carry your bags during the trek.
• Air ticket from/to Kathmandu.
• Drinks does not include during the full board.(coke, beer, mineral water, hot chocolate etc)
• Personal medical supplements, Personal insurance.
• Nepal Airport taxes. (RS 1695), Pls. check your ticket, it may be already included.
• Single Entry (about USD25 – depend on duration of stay)
• 5pcs of PP size photographs for Nepal Visa application and trekking permit.
• Visa can be applied at Nepal custom upon arrival or apply at Nepal embassy in your country.
EBC is a tough hike at high altitude. Interested participants have to be of high fitness level and have prior trekking experience.
Deadline to join the trip is 18 Aug 2017.