With a flight time of just 2 hours away, Siem Reap makes an excellent retreat destination for people looking for a short respite from work. It is best known as the gateway to the Angkor ruins, a sprawling UNESCO world heritage site of more than 400 ancient temples including the magnificent Angkor Wat. Contrary to popular misconception, Siem Reap is not just about temples and ruins. Culture bluff can explore the old French colonial town, watch traditional Apsara dance performances, and attend wood craving and pottery classes. For wildlife enthusiasts, there are a few wildlife sanctuaries like Angkor Centre for Conservation of Biodiversity and Kulen Promtep Wildlife Sanctuary. For adventure adrenalists, there are ample outdoor activities like countryside cycling, quad biking and trekking. Couples can enjoy a romantic sunset cruise along the Tonle Sap Lake. It is also a popular resort town with world class boutique hotels and spas.
Detailed Itinerary: http://iwannatravel.com.sg/indochina/4d3n-siem-reap-tour-adventure-and-wildlife
22 Mar 2018 Thurs – 25 Mar 2018 Sun
Meeting Venue: Siem Reap International Airport
Recommended Arrival Flights:
Jetstar 3K601 Arrives 15:15pm
SilkAir MI616 Arrives 14:10pm
Recommended Departure Flights:
Jetstar 3K602 Departs 15:55pm
SilkAir MI615 Departs 16:10pm
Minimum Group Size: 6 to go
Price: SGD 430 Per Pax
10% Early Bird Discount for First 4 Sign-up
- All land transport including airport transfers
- All hotel accommodations in Siem Reap
- Hotel breakfasts
- English speaking guide
- One Day Angkor Archaeological Park Pass
- Entrance fee to Phnom Kulen National Park
- All-terrain vehicle riding
- Return international air ticket
- Travel insurance
- All meals not indicated
- Tips for guide and driver
- Donation to Angkor Centre for Conservation of Biodiversity (~USD3 per pax)
- Entrance fees to city attractions
- All expenses of a personal nature
Accommodations: Twin-sharing basis in 3 Star Hotels in Siem Reap. Single room can be arranged at a supplement fee of SGD 120 per pax for the whole trip.
- 50% deposit is required for Tour Reservation.
- Tour confirmation will be given once the Minimum Group Size is formed.
- The cut off date is 3 weeks prior to trip departure. If the Minimum Group Size is still not formed, full refund will be provided.
- Suggested flight timings are provided as above. It is recommended to book the flights only after the tour is confirmed.
- There will be no tour leader from Singapore. Participants will meet our local tour guide at Siem Reap International Airport upon arrival.